Wednesday 7 October 2015

Tomorrow's the day :D


Hello! I've packed my suitcase all ready for our trip! We are leaving tomorrow! It's insane! I'm taking my camera but I'm not sure if I gonna be able to post on my blog. We have EXTREMELY  limited suitcase room so I'm going to try bring my laptop but I'll have to see :) If I can't then I'll just bombard you all with posts when i get back ^.^ Due to the suitcase room I'm sadly not going to take any dolls over with me because I'm planning on purchasing some over there :) 

I hope you all have a fabulous rest of your day and I hope to update you guys when I can :) Sorry that it's such a quick post :-*
-lydia

8 comments:

  1. YAY YAY YAY I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN.
    Stunning photo, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ellie! i just love the dress, so like all my dolls are wearing it! How is that possible?.. I will make it possible!! I'm so weird..
      -Lydia

      Delete
  2. Hooray! Can't wait to see how your trip is going!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to show you guys!! >.<
      -Lydia

      Delete
  3. I am so excited for you. I live in canada and last year my dad sprung it on me and my sister that we were going to the U.S. for a weekend just to go shopping. I had never been to an AG store before and I literally started crying I was so excited (my dad has video proof)

    Izzy
    dollsofthefort.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe now both of our dads have footage of us crying >.< I recently just went to an American Girl store (I'll create a post when I get back) and my eyes started watering I was trying so hard not to cry in public!!!
      -Lydia

      Delete