Monday 20 June 2016

I'm moving blogs

Hello! Wow I haven't blogged in 7 months, most of you won't have noticed because I actually put my blog on like shut down, privacy EVERYTHING!! I haven't been active because of my health. This past year since christmas I have moved across the country, started a new school only going in for one class and it's not too bad. And finally for the first time since I got sick 1 and a 1/2 years ago, a neurologist actually wanted to see me! I finally have a semi diagnosis. I have chronic migraines. Basically beginning of last year something trigger a migraine and my brain hasn't switched it off. I haven't taken pictures in months, I have stopped doing everything I loved. Then the doctors told me that I need to have something I enjoy in life and can look towards so I have decided to step up and really focus on my doll photography. But I want a clean slate, so I've created a new blog and I'm saving up for an editing system to edit pics and may even make an AGIG account. Thanks for being with me this whole time and I definitely plan to be more active in the doll blown community. So here's a recent picture that I took the other day :)


I will keep this blog up but I will not be active on here like replying to comments, so could you pop over to my new blog and maybe comment and give me a follow? Lol it feels good to get back in the swing of things >.< And who is this you ask? well I'll explain in my first post on Lydia's Dolls . Original name, I know but I couldn't think of anything and it kinda explains the blog :) see you on the other side :-*

-Lydia 

No comments:

Post a Comment