Monday 21 December 2015

McKenna's new and improved look! *o*

Hello! So around the time that I wrote me last post I had a radical moment and wanted to change up McKenna's hair. I wasn't really liking to photograph her because the ends of her hair were fried and she looked gross I have to say. so I chopped the ends of and gave her a new look! I sewed her a fun top as well :) And after I had put this outfit together I just new I wanted to take pics of her in these cool woods we have a wee drive away from our house :) Finally after like a week I was able to organize getting out their and taking some pics :-*  
(Sorry that these pics look a bit blurry, blogger seems to do that to my pics when i upload them.. Oh well)








Of course I had to bring the family's lamb-dog, Log!







I hope you all have an amazing holidays!! Yesterday was our summer solstice so my family went and walked on the beach until like 9pm!! Oh yeah! I love christmas in New Zealand, it's so relaxed and we just eat as many; boysenberries, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and cherries as we can!! Merry christmas you lot, ENJOY IT!!! :0

7 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Gosh. She looks SO AMAZING!!! I LOVE her!! I never really liked how McKenna looked (all McKennas, not just yours), but this girl is STUNNING!

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellie! Yep i totally agree with you :) I find that the McKenna doll is just a very average doll look wise :) That was one of the reasons why I spiced her up!! ^.^
      -Lydia

      Delete
  2. I love the first and the fourth. So pretty. I was wondering, could you check out my doll blog? I'm trying to get 50 followers by January 3rd. Please go to mydolldays.blogspot.com. Thank you!
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I will :) I hope you get to your goal of 50 followers :-*
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah! These pictures are gorgeous and I LOVE Mckenna's new hairstyle, it really suits her!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete