Saturday 9 May 2015

A girl in the woods...

Hi guys!! Hope you all had a fabulous week :) I had an alright one, i didn't go to school for like 3 days of it cos I was sick but that's ok :) Also on Tuesday I'm going down to Christchurch (on a PLANE!!!!) and they have some awesome flower gardens so I'm gonna take McKenna and try snaps some shots, I haven't taken pics of her in AGES!! O_o I find her hard to photograph because one of her eyes is slightly wonky, she came like that :( And it annoys me!! Oh well, I quickly took some pics of Cas while my fam was walking, they not super great but I thought I'd share them with ya! Why not?! >.<
(P.S Excuse whatever her hair is doing in some pictures, like I don't even know what was happening with it! ^.^) 












Well, see you all later!! Also happy Mother's Day! Lol I spilt milk in my mum's bed by accident this morning so that was my lovely mother's day gift for her :D Haha I made her bed for her so that's makes us even :P
-Lydia 

8 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! :) I love the lighting. I like 2 and the last one the best.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellie! Yes the lightning was very pretty! Since it's autumn over here we have the most amazing sunsets and when the sun starts going down it spreads the coolest light over everything!! ^.^
      -L

      Delete
  2. I actually like what her hair is doing. The messiness makes it look more natural.
    The last one is my favorite; I can't even describe the awesomeness right there! XD
    ~Gwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks I like your point of view, the naturalness of the messy hair!! :D Also I have to say that the last one is probably my favourite too! I didn't think it turned our very nice on my camera but when I put in on my computer.. BOOM!! Fabulous pic!! =)
      -Lydia

      Delete
  3. Great pictures Lydia ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah!!! Also thanks for commenting! ;-*
      -Lydia

      Delete
  4. Those pictures are BEAUTIFUL! I love the last one! The lake is soooo pretty!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you Emma! The lake was super pretty when we were there!! :D
      -Lydia

      Delete