Sunday 3 May 2015

Some weird lighting....

Hello! Here's a fun fact: I have an older sister :) Cool I know. Well in her room she has this cool window seat thing directly beneath a window. Last night i was walking past her room and the light in her room was this like pale blue/grey colour, it was so cool! I don't know if it was the storm that made the light like that or just a wacky sunset. So with Isabelle in hand, I ran into her room and snapped a few photos before my sister discovered us >.<  (My rebel moment!) It was a bit difficult because Isabelle's face would be in shadow if she wasn't on a certain angle, oh well :D

Isabelle looks like she's been edited into this pic, I don't know if that's just me O_o






Oh Howdy Log! 




So have a fabulous evening, I'm currently laying in my bed with all the lights off just about to go to bed. Lol but I wanted to post this so here ya go! Also are you excited for 
STAR WARS DAY TOMORROW?!?!?!?!? I'm so pumped!! ^.^
Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful lighting :) I like how natural it looks.

    - Ellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellie! It was such fun light to take pics in ^.^
      -Lydia

      Delete