Saturday 25 April 2015

Starman or Bat wars? ~ Fun times with Lego!!

Hi guys! So today I asked my younger bro if i could borrow some of his lego figures to take some photos of whilst my family went for our Sunday stroll :) Fancy I know!! Tehe I'm joking ;-) I had a ton of fun with these photos, I was giggling the whole time thinking of weird and crazy captions to put with them >.<
"Toadstools and Stormtroopers! Perf combo!"

Batman & Joker epic chase! 
"Where were you back there Robin? I could've used you."
"I was..Ugh..I.. Ummm.."
"Excuses, excuses"
What's wrong with this picture?
Haha! I found you first! 
No I found you first!! 
OK so I think my mum is awesome! I'm just going to say it :) Whenever I'm out and about taking photos my mum will come along and say: "Oh Lydia you should..." And she'll grab some of my toys and place them in the wackiest places and then I'll snap some shots of them. Here is an example of this, my mum and I spent about 5 minutes wedging these lego figures into the gaps of bark in a tree, and that is how i got the 2 prev. photos!! :) Hope you liked that fun little story in the middle of the photoshoot! 
Here are all the figures we put in the tree.
What's up!
Where's Batman when I need him? 
After a days work, it's time for a break!

It was so much fun mixing Star Wars figures with some Batman figures :) This is what I love about toy photography, you can have so much being as crazy and creative as you want! There are no rules!! Whelp, hope you guys have a fab weekend! It's a public holiday tomorrow (Because of ANZAC Day) So no school for me!!! YAS!!! ^.^
-Lydia 

8 comments:

  1. I love playing Legos with my brother!
    Lots of times we find all the mini figs without arms and have them go on a great quest for their lost appendages. And Darth Vader sang Every rose has its thorn.
    And two years ago we went to brick con with my lego crazy uncle. Some lady built AN ENTIRE HOGWARTS CASTLE but uncle ken was more interested in lego Rivenell (or maybe it was lothlorien, I forget)
    Jar jar looks like he wants to fall in to the soft moss of Naboo and take a nap.
    ~Gwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I know I always see characters with missing heads and arms!! I have never been able to build like ships and houses and stuff, but I remember playing massive games with my older and younger brothers!! So much fun :) What?? an entire HOGWARTS?!?!?! That is actually insane!! I know that moss looks so fabulous and was really soft!! ^.^
      -Lydia

      Delete
  2. That's awesome, your photos are stunning! I really enjoyed this post. I am a huge Star Wars fan (super geek!) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you Farrah!! Yes I've recently become hocked onto Star Wars and I'm obsessed!! Super Geeks for life!! :-*
      -Lydia

      Delete
  3. Haha! So funny! Great pictures! ;)

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so creative and fun! I love the first one.
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks Kathryn!! Yeah that's one of my favourites too! ^.^
      -Lydia

      Delete