Friday 24 July 2015

How to curl your dolls hair tutorial :-)

Hi everyone! So in my last post  you guys were interested in learning how to create the curls that Claire has :D So I attempted to make a video/tutorial for you guys! It was weird doing it infront of a camera because I had to be like conscious where my hands were etc.. But I hope I did an OK for my 1st (well technically 2nd, I explain in the vid) time filming! I would love to see if you guys create this cool look :-) Just leave a link to the post if you do one and I'll check it out! 

How to curl your doll's hair :-)

Here's the tutorial!

(It's not very professional, sorry bout that!)

So i found this doll stuffed in a box in my younger sister's room a few days ago and I really wanted to jazz her up!! I think she looks so cool now, see the end of the video for some pics!! Also I now need a name for her!! I want her to be classy and kind of like a diva!

Also so tomorrow it's my birthday!!!! Woo hoo I'm turning 15 :) Wow I do not feel 15 years old! For everyones birthday (in my family) we are going down to see DISNEY ON ICE!!! I'm so excited!! It's insane, I'll try take some pictures while I'm there :)

I gotta go now but I hope you guys have a fabulous day and enjoy the tutorial!!

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! :D I think Gigi would be a good name for that doll. She strikes me as a Gigi. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna! Gigi is such cool name! I'll take it into consideration :)
      -L

      Delete
  2. So cute!
    I nominated you for the Sisterhood of the world blogger award! Look at my newest post for my info!
    Thanks,
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Eva! I'll try get onto that as soon as possible! :D
      -Lydia

      Delete
  3. OK, so I'm a little late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :D I hope you had fun at Disney on Ice. And the tutorial was very good! I love your voice. ;)
    I think that doll looks like a Bianca to me. ;)
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sunny! I hope I do too! Also bianca is a great name :-)
      -Lydia

      Delete