Tuesday 8 July 2014

I feel like an island girl!

Hello! Or should I say Aloha! Hehe, it's Josefina here and today I decided to let my inner islander (made up word, I think!) come out! I know that I'm originally from Mexico but I couldn't resist after Isabelle did my hair in a beautiful lace-braid/fish tail (Inspired by Cutegirlshairstyles!) to dress up in an island dress and go outside to take some photos! But we couldn't stay long as a storm was brewing!

Here I am against a concrete step!

Don't you just love the hair?!? I think the rose really matches the dress :)

This is a close up of the dress! The dress is from Rarotonga. My grandparents, Mum's parents, brought 2 of them home: This one and a blue version!

Close up!!

And lastly one of the lace braids! Thanks for joining me today! 
Uh-oh here comes the rain! 
-Josefina :D




2 comments:

  1. Ahh! I love the hairstyle and the dress!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joséfina looks amazing! That hairstyle is just too cute, I love it! The dress is so islandy (I'm 99.9% sure that isn't a word but who cares? XD), my doll Kanani is jealous XD fantastic photos!

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete